Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleep

One of the most common "Side-effects" of a BodyTalk session is that people sleep very well the night after the session. I've heard it so many times that it seems to be a universal byproduct of sessions. Sometimes people say that they haven't slept that well in YEARS! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS MARVEOUS HEALING MODALITY!!!!

I recieved permission from a friend to start sharing her thoughts after her sessions. This is what she wrote after her first session.

Dear Dawn,

I just wanted to say thank you for the session last night. I didn't realize we had been on the phone for over 2 hours!! I was so tired last night I could hardly wait to go to bed. When I did get to bed I slept really well.

This morning I felt better, too. I even got my desk tackled and cleaned today!! Thank you again. It was great to have you help me in that way.

Love,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment