Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Menstrual cramps helped a LOT

Many thanks to this woman for her comment which came in last night. I've said to Robert so many times, "I'll never get rich doing BodyTalk." However, there are many kinds of riches in this world. I've dreamed of helping people to get well for as long as I can remember, and now I am able to do it!!!!!!!! I vividly recall telling my naturopath, Dr. Faye Johnson, a few years ago,"I have always wanted to help the sick and suffering in the world, but I never had a tool before that could help EVERYBODY." She smiled at me and said, "Now you do!"

Well, I'm off to Bismarck today to see clients at my office so I hope to have more success stories to post here soon. I covet your prayers as I still have pain when stressed too much.

Blessings to all who serve our King today,

Dawn


Anonymous said...

I started seeing Dawn a couple of months ago and have to say BodyTalk has helped me so much that I wanted to share it. I have always had very bad periods. The cramps were excruciating that I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I would start getting cramps 3 to 4 days before my period and they would last the whole time. I also have always had lower back pain. Now that I have been seeing Dawn I hardly even notice when I get or have my period! Which is amazing! Also the bad pain is almost all gone! I'm a huge believer in BodyTalk. I don't really know how it works, all I know is that it does work!
February 23, 2010 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment