Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phenominal

The BodyTalk session I received from Dawn was phenomenal. Her expertise and my receptivity to the potential healing benefits of the process allowed us to touch on many areas of imbalance in my body. Even though I thought I felt fine when we started, there were many imbalances in my body due to a variety of factors including everyday stress, interactions with people, and pollutants in our environment. She corrected so many imbalances that I was thoroughly amazed. And when I left her office, I felt so much better. And I also felt a level of peace and well-being that was very noticeable.

It was one of the best things I have ever done, and I will continue to enjoy the benefits of BodyTalk as often as possible. It is called taking responsibility for our health and well-being.

YH

No comments:

Post a Comment