Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phone session

This came from a client who found me from my newspaper article after I got certified. She has lived with terrible pain from adhesions having had many surgeries. She has even gone to Texas for adhesion removal work as her pain has been debilitating. Last week I again worked with this woman and she has gone from a good day being non-existant to only one bad day a week. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

1-6-10

Dawn,

Thank you so much for the BodyTalk via phone. I will drink my water today. I am also feeling good today, so I send my thanks to you.

J.

Drinking water is of the utmost importance after sessions. Negative emotions are released during the session, so water is needed to help the body push them out. I urge my clients to drink at least half a gallon of water after each session. Drinking water itself also cuts down on pain, so that's another great reason to drink LOTS of water.

Later,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment