Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please share here!

Hi everyone,
I have been swamped with getting ready for my next BodyTalk class which begins tomorrow morning. This blog has been sorely neglected as a result--SORRY. Actually, though, this really isn't MY blog--it's every one's.
PLEASE, if you have been blessed by a BodyTalk session that I (or some other practitioner) have given you, then feel free to leave a comment here. I'll make sure that it is the subject of the next post. People NEED to hear about how BT is helping you so that they will have hope for their problem if their problem WAS your problem. :)
Today I received this lovely card in appreciation for a session that I did for this lady's dog on Tuesday. The session went over an hour as this woman found herself relating to some of the links that were coming up for her dog. I taught her to tap in the links for her own sake too and teased her that she was getting, "Two for the price of one."
At the end of the session, I said, "You can just send me a check for $30." B. said, "Oh, that's just not enough, you were on the phone with me for over an hour." I laughed and said, "Well, all donations are accepted." She laughed then and we parted.
Today I received this beautiful card which read, "Dawn, thank you for taking so much time with us and being so helpful." Inside was a check with a $15 tip!!! Now THAT'S the way to do business. :)
Thanks so much, B. Give Patches a hug from me. :)
Off to school tomorrow. Please pray for me and feel free to surprise me with a whole bunch of comments here when I get back next week. ;)
My love to all,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment