Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two weeks straight out of bed!

I'm back from class and it was GREAT!!! I learned sooooooo many more techniques to help people to recover their health. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received this email today and wanted to share it with you. This woman was bed-ridden for months before we met. After her first 2 sessions, she was able to be out of bed one day a week. I think she's had 8 sessions with me so far and will have her next tomorrow. I AM PASSING THE PRAISE ON TO THE LORD AS HE IS THE ONE WHO HEALS US OF ALLLLLLLLLLL OF OUR INFIRMITIES. YEAH GOD!!

She is congratulating me on "Passing" Module 4/7 as I sent out an email saying that I had passed. It really is no small thing, after all, to survive 4 days of new technique training. I am so thankful to Melanie for being such a patient teacher and to my family for keeping things going here at home so that I could continue with my training.

Blessings,

Dawn

Dawn:

I am so proud of you. Congratulations. I cannot believe all of those wonderful women are into Body Talk and I am so happy to see that.

I want you to know that I have had one day short of two weeks without any pain. I have been living very normally until Sunday and I felt some pull in my stomach and today there was unbelievable pain again like a stabbing and I am back in bed. I must say that this is the longest period I have gone without an attack.

I continue to do my cortices every day and so is my husband.

I did not make an appointment last time with you so we need to set that up.

Again congratulations to you. You are the best.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment