Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I need a secretary

I'm not sure if anyone still comes here but I thought I'd mention that I share many health tips and encouraging concepts on my regular blog here:  http://dawns-hope.blogspot.com/
 
I really do need a secretary to post all of the thank yous I receive and set up appointments.............. 
 
Prayers please for healing to come to those I work with.  Currently I'm working with my entire family which is 10 members--I'm a grandma now. 
 
I have a man in a mental health institution that I just started working with.  He was coherent and spoke with his aunts yesterday and they're thrilled at his improvement.
 
I saved my daughter's rooster the other night when I found him hanging by his leg in the coop.
 
I'm working with my dog who is very old but too precious to not help anymore.
 
I have one client with heart issues whom I'm able to keep stable with regular BodyTalk sessions. 
 
I have a whole family that I'm working with for dealing with a miscarriage and trying to keep this next baby alive.
 
My massage therapist and I trade sessions almost weekly so we can benefit from each other's areas of expertise.
 
I have a client that I do Abundance sessions with to help him break through some money issues.
 
I work on myself daily so that I can keep walking even though I have Multiple Sclorosis.
 
I pull off trapped emotions and despair anchors left and right whenever I see someone suffering from one. 
 
There's not an hour that goes by where someone's needs don't come to my attention for some sort of relief.  Yesterday I learned of a young lady who was widowed when a drunken relative shot her husband and left her with 2 small boys to raise alone.  I prayed first then went to work as God guided me to use the healing tools that she was needing the most to deal with all of that.
 
I LOVE MY LIFE!!  I love that I am able to help people from a distance even though I live in the middle of nowhere!  I love that I can help keep my legs functioning so that I can walk for God.
 
This is an amazing life but I truly do need a secretary so, if you have a moment, please pray for God to send me just the right person to assist me. 
 
Happy rest of Summer,

Dawn
 
PS.  Here's a photo of my 2 little grandbabies.  Aren't they precious? 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment