Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spring cleaning

Hi everybody,

Isn't this weather lovely?  It's inspired me to continue with my Spring Cleaning.  Just now I found on a pile of papers, that I wanted to save for some reason, this cute little note.  It's got Charlie Brown and Snoopy on it and it says, "Be Jolly!"

It's a thank you note from a client who has been with me a long time.  She met me when I was already doing BodyTalk and a few other modalities.  She's been my guinea pig as I practiced Emotion Code, Body Code, and CFT.  I greatly admire this client's commitment to her health!  She's a real trooper!!

Here's what she writes in reference to a "So glad you're my practitioner" gift she sent me in the mail.

Just a little something.  Thanks for all the emotion code work you did on my family and CFT on me.  It means a lot and feels so good to get rid of these emotions!

All my love,

C

When a person is learning all sorts of energy healing tools, many people do not understand how it can work.
We're so used to popping a pill or getting body parts cut out.  I truly admire people who open their minds to the wonderful natural healing tools that we have nowadays.  From herbs to aromatherapy to essential oils to BodyTalk, these are gifts from God that I truly cherish!!

Have a marvelous Spring,

Dawn




No comments:

Post a Comment