Sunday, April 21, 2013

Massage convention

Last Tuesday I was getting a massage when the conversation turned to my VibesUp products.  My therapist said, "Have you considered taking your VibesUp stuff to the massage convention?"

"Where is it?" I wondered.

"Right here in Bismarck but it isn't much notice."

"When is it?" I asked.

"This week Thursday, Friday, and Saturday."

BIG gulp.

Well, it was meant to be as they had a table left in the vendor hall and my week ended by doing LOTS of half BodyTalk sessions on massage therapists.

The time flew on Thursday as my friend Roxy joined me and, although Friday afternoon was so slow that I took a little snooze on my table, I had a great time.

 I sold enough VibesUp to cover my expenses and hopefully picked up a new client or two.  I sent one to Elizabeth and I now have offers to trade sessions with a large number of massage therapists from the Bismarck-Mandan area.  I may just do that too as one of them does accupuncture and another one does cranio-sacral therapy.

In Roxy's words, "This was a success as you planted many seeds and learned about running a booth in a vendor hall."  The big test will be this Fall at the Great Radionics Expo in Rapid City which Jacob and I are making plans to attend.  I am even on the schedule to share BodyTalk with the radioinics community.  That will be sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week and I urge everyone who has a BodyTalk success story to share it here!

God bless,

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. That it so exciting. You are really reaching out. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's even more exciting is that I may have found the woman to share my office in Bismarck! I really enjoyed her tons!!!

    ReplyDelete