Saturday, July 23, 2011

Further encouragement

I recieved this email late last night from a client who used to spend nights on the couch, instead of in bed with her new husband, writhing in pain from her period.  We did a few sessions close together, in the beginning, but now just once a month keeps the pain away.  Needless-to-say, I was blessed by her words of encouragement.  I share them with those of you who suffer every month with the hopes that you'll give BodyTalk a try like this young woman did.  WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE?
Dawn
Thank You Dawn!
 
You are always in my prayers because you are so special! I don't know how you can handle all the stuff in peoples lives! YOU are AWESOME! Keep up the good work! I think you are able to minister to people who were sexually abused since you know what it is like. I can't imagine that! You are an amazingly strong person! Love you! and talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment